Correspondence Management Specialist v6.x
This course is designed for business people and IT professionals who need to create layouts, assets, and letters with Adobe's Correspondence Management Solution. No previous experience is necessary.
The Correspondence Management Solution centralizes and manages the creation, assembly and delivery of secure, personalized, and interactive
correspondences. It enables you to quickly assemble correspondence from both pre-approved and custom-authored content in a streamlined process from creation to archival.
As a result, your customers get the right communication at the right time in the right way: timely, accurate, convenient, secure, and relevant. Your business maximizes
the value of customer interactions and minimizes cost and risk with a process that is streamlined for ease, speed, and productivity.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a Namespace and Tag
- Create a Layout in Adobe Designer
- Upload a Layout to Correspondence Management
- Create and modify data dictionaries
- Create and modify text fragments
- Create and modify list fragments
- Create and modify conditionals
- Create and modify layout fragments
- Create and modify letters
- Understand how a post process is used
- Upload a letter to a post process
Contact us to learn more about this course
Download Course Outline