Introduction to Acrobat Sign
Introduction to Acrobat Sign is an instructor-led course where you will learn to create, and participate in, digital signing workflows. The class is designed for new users and introduces the most popular features and benefits of Acrobat Sign. Students will learn the business benefits of electronic signatures and participate in a dozen hands-on exercises. The course is organized into the following two sessions.
- Administrator Session: We will work with your Administrator to setup your users and groups. These users will then be able to participate in the User session with their own Acrobat Sign accounts. We will also create Library templates including documents and reusable workflows like the one you see here.
- User Session: All users will be hands-on with their own Acrobat Sign accounts and learn to create, and participate in, digital signing workflows. Users will learn how to use the Library templates created during the Administrator session.
Transform your time consuming paper-based signing into an instant digital process. Acrobat Sign speeds every business transaction and works on any device. The signatures comply with legal requirements, industry regulations, and the most stringent security standards around the world. Seal the deal and streamline your business with Acrobat Sign from the world-wide digital document leader.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the five Acrobat Sign Interfaces: Dashboard, Send, Manage, Reports, and Account.
- Create Users and Groups.
- Create Group Administrators.
- Create Library Templates
- Create Library Reusable Workflows
- Manage user preferences and settings.
- Configure Acrobat Sign with your company’s brand and graphics.
- Send documents to single signers and to multiple signers.
- Participate in Acrobat Sign workflows.
- Create the four different types of signatures: type, draw, image, and mobile.
- Understand the different types of signature components.
- Sign documents with your mobile device.
- Share your account and delegate work.
- Password protect a signed document to enhance security.
- Understand the different types of Acrobat Sign workflows.
- Understand the different methods of signer authentication.
- Review a document’s status and audit trail.
PDF Introduction to Acrobat Sign Course Outline (PDF)