Custom Adaptive Form Components
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and use the out-of-the-box core components of AEM Forms.
- Understand the important attributes of adaptive form components.
- Understand the nodetypes, properties, and values of adaptive form components.
- Understand and use the CoralUI icons.
- Explain best practices for using CRXDE Lite.
- Explain best practices for creating and using client libraries.
- Create your own adaptive form components by updating Java files.
- Create your own adaptive form components by updating JSP files.
- Customize your adaptive form components with CSS.
- Use your new components in AEM adaptive forms.
Learn how to:
Create a custom component that enables Form Authors to select an image for a panel background or a form fragment background.
Create a custom component that will dynamically resize and reposition the caption of a Text Box when the user enters data into the field.