AEM Forms Administration
This course focuses on the AEM Forms on OSGi product. There is a similar course entitled AEM Forms Administration JEE for students who wish to focus on the AEM Forms on JEE product.
AEM Forms Administration is a 3-day, instructor-led course where you will learn to install, configure, and maintain an AEM Forms server. It can be taught live, in a classroom, or as a virtual course. AEM Forms is the world’s leading enterprise forms management platform. It facilitates the creation and management of responsive and adaptive HTML5 forms and includes out-of-the-box forms portal components, document services, and forms workflow.
You will learn all of the Administration tools including the Felix Web Console, CRXDE Lite, and the various administration consoles in AEM’s Touch UI and Classic interfaces. You will learn how to install, configure, manage, maintain, and secure an AEM Forms server. You will learn how to integrate your server with your enterprise applications like databases, mail servers, and LDAP systems. You will learn how to configure maintenance tasks, custom log files, and online system backups.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Install and Configure an AEM Forms on OSGi Server.
- Upgrade AEM Forms with Service Packs and CFPs.
- Install and Configure the AEM Forms Add-on Package.
- Configure Author and Publish environments.
- Understand the capabilities of AEM Forms on OSGi.
- Create a formUsers group with appropriate roles and permissions.
- Create Datasources and LDAP integration.
- Create OSGi Configurations and Run Modes.
- Configure the Adobe Document Services on OSGi.
- Secure and harden your AEM Forms system.
- Perform important server administration tasks.
- Monitor your system with the Operations Dashboard.
- View Log files and create custom loggers.
- Create online backups and standby systems.
Installation and Configuration
- Author environments
- Publish environments
- Run AEM as a Service
- Updates with SPs and CFPs
- Allocate System Resources
- Package Manager and Package Share
- The Forms add-on Package
- Create Packages
- Batch Installation
The Administration Consoles
- Web Console
- CRXDE Lite
- Classic UI Consoles
- Touch UI Consoles
- Create users and groups
- Create a formUsers group
- Assign Permissions
- ACLs and Actions
- Integrate with LDAP
- Configure SMTP Mail
- Configure Datasources
- Configure Document Services
OSGi Configurations and Run Modes
- OSGi Configurations
- Run Modes
- Resolution Rules
- Configuration Packaging
System Monitoring and Security
- Configure SSL and HTTPS
- The Operations Dashboard
- Health Reports and Security Checks
- Configure Maintenance Tasks
- Tar Compaction and Revision Cleanup
- View Logs and Configurations
- Create Custom Loggers
- Create an Online Backup
- Create a Tar Cold Standby
Visit www.aemforms.training for more information about AEM Forms Training.