AEM Forms and Data Models Training
AEM Forms and Data Models is an intense 1-Day course where you will learn the details of the various Adobe Form Data Models used in Adobe AEM Forms. If you work with Adobe AEM Forms or AEM Forms Designer, you already know how critical a data model is to your success with forms. This class covers all the techniques including the Adobe Form Data Model, JSON, XML Schema, XML, and XDP. Each topic includes a hands-on exercise to illustrate the important concepts and techniques. Learn how to integrate your forms with databases, REST endpoints, and web services in this important course.
The Adobe Form Data Model
- Creating data sources for REST Services.
- Creating data sources for SOAP Web Services.
- Creating data sources for MySQL databases.
- Creating data sources for Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Creating an Adobe Form Data Model.
- Using the Adobe Form Data Model Editor.
- Working with JSON.
- Creating an Adaptive form based on an Adobe Form Data Model.
- Submitting form data in JSON format.
XML Schema and XML
- Identify the key attributes of an XML document prolog (header).
- Identify the key attributes of an XML document content section.
- Identify the Root Element of an XML document and schema.
- Explain and use XML elements.
- Explain and use XML attributes.
- Explain and use XML datatypes.
- Test an XML document for Well-Formedness.
- Test an XML document for Validation.
- Create XML Schema simple types.
- Create XML Schema complex types.
- Understand the difference between global and local attributes.
- Understand entities, annotations, and references.
Best Practices for Data Models
- A comparison between JSON, XML Schema, and XDP form data models.