Spring Training Sessions
All of our Adobe AEM Forms Training Classes are from 1 PM to 4 PM CST on Thursdays, except where noted. Feel free to contact us with questions.
- March 9th AEM Guides Author: AEM Guides extends AEM by providing a full suite of visual XML Editing tools to create DITA topics and maps. DITA stands for Darwin Information Typing Architecture and is an open standard managed by OASIS, the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards. The DITA specification enables creation and management of topic-oriented information by defining a set of document types and a set of rules. AEM Guides enables us to easily create and collaborate on DITA assets with easy-to-use WYSIWYG online web editors. You will learn how to create DITA topics in this class.
- March 16th AEM Guides Publish: This course focuses on creating DITA maps and publishing with AEM Guides. We will use Adobe's new Native PDF Publishing feature available in AEM Guides. You will learn how to create DITA maps and PDF templates in this class.
- March 23rd Beginner Adaptive Forms: This course is for people who have never made an adaptive form or for people who just want to brush up on the fundamentals.
- March 30th Advanced Adaptive Forms: This course is for experienced adaptive form authors. We will work with custom AEM client libaries to extend the design and functionality of our forms.
- April 6th Themes and CSS: We will work with adaptive form themes and custom CSS selectors to control the look and feel of our forms. This course contains new material.
- April 20th Adaptive Forms and Client Libraries (1 of 2): We will explore powerful and useful ways to expand the look and functionality of our adaptive forms with client libraries. If you are managing 10 or more adaptive forms, its a good idea to standardize the constants, functions, and CSS selectors into a common client library. This will enable you to share these items across your form library and easily make updates in one place that will propagate to all your forms.
- April 27th Adaptive Forms and Client Libraries (2 of 2): We will continue our exploration of adaptive forms and client libraries.
Join us to create responsive forms and workflows and to realize value from your Adobe AEM Forms investment. Learn more or subscribe today! If you are not yet a SmartDoc Subscriber, consider joining us for a complimentary class.
Automated Forms Conversion
Adobe’s Automated Forms Conversion Service is a valuable tool that works with AEM Forms. It automatically converts PDF files, Acroforms, and XFA forms to HTML5-based adaptive forms.
- The service is free for AEM Forms customers.
- The service is powered by Adobe Sensei.
- The results are better than you expect.
If you are a Form Developer, the service is already configured and ready to use on aemforms.training. You can do all the exercises in the Convert Forms section of the student manual. If you are not yet an Adobe AEM Form developer, you can view this 2-minute video to see the service in action.
The 2023 SmartDoc Guarantee
You have already invested hundreds of thousands in licensing Adobe AEM Forms. For a small fraction of a fraction, you can start maximizing your investment today!
In fact, WE GUARANTEE IT!
This 7-minute video shows aemforms.training in action. All the information you need is covered in over 110 online courses, including Adaptive Forms, Administration, Acrobat Sign, Designer, JEE and Workbench, AEM Sites, Workflow, Assets, Guides, Programming, and AEM as a Cloud Service. It’s all here and each topic includes the following:
- Interactive eLearning modules with full accessibility for screen readers.
- Online instructional videos with closed captioning.
- PDF Instructional Guides with hands-on exercises.
- Finished sample files and best-practice examples.
- 24/7 Sandbox Server Access to fully configured AEM Forms Servers.
- The AEM Forms Forum to post questions and answers.
- 20% Savings on custom training and consulting.
Don’t go it alone. Join the largest team of Adobe AEM Forms experts for 3 hours each week and master Adobe AEM Forms . View this 7-minute video to learn how.
Component Content Management Systems with AEM Guides
Adobe Experience Manager Guides (AEM Guides) is the ideal tool for a Component Content Management System (CCMS). A successful CCMS enables us to collaboratively create content, easily access and reuse content, and publish content to multiple channels including print, PDF, and websites. Working with SmartDoc is the smart choice because we are the only Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) who has also implemented our own CCMS with AEM Guides.
- As you see here, we manage over 100 Student Manuals with a staff of only 2 content contributors.
- DITA topics are created and editing online with AEM Guides.
- Just-in-time Student Manuals and website pages are published with AEM Guides.
Contact us and enable your organization to structure, manage, and optimize your enterprise content. Collaborate with your colleagues to create training manuals like we do, or other collateral like HR policies, regulatory guidelines, research reports, and marketing materials.
The AEM Forms Forum
Do you have a question about Adobe AEM Forms? You can post it right now on the AEM Forms Forum.
Join the most talented and experienced worldwide team of Adobe AEM Forms developers on the AEM Forms Forum. You can post your questions, search the Knowledge base, and answer other user's questions.