Adobe provides two relevant certifications, the first is achieved through a computerized testing process and the second is achieved through real-world, practical experience.
Our trainers became Adobe-Certified Experts (ACEs) by passing computerized tests on Adobe’s products. This way, you can be assured that your SmartDoc Trainer knows your Adobe products inside and out and are ready to bring this expertise to you.
The Adobe-Certified Experts qualification must be maintained as Adobe upgrades their products so our SmartDoc Adobe Certified Instructors have had to pass multiple Adobe product tests through the years to qualify as Adobe-Certified Experts.
Our trainers became Adobe-Certified Instructors (ACIs) by demonstrating real-world teaching abilities to the Adobe Management team and to Adobe’s clients. Adobe-Certified Instructors must demonstrate capabilities in all of the following.
- Adobe-Certified Instructors must have expert communication skills
- Adobe-Certified Instructors must have real-world experience
- Adobe-Certified Instructors must be able to engage an audience in lectures and product demonstrations
- Adobe-Certified Instructors must be able to trouble-shoot student issues
- Adobe-Certified Instructors must be able to keeps a class on schedule and on task
The Adobe-Certified Instructors qualification must be maintained as Adobe upgrades their products. Our SmartDoc Adobe Certified Instructors regularly teach in front of Adobe Management and Adobe’s clients.
J.P. Terry is one of our Adobe-Certified Experts and Mr. Terry is an Adobe-Certified Instructor.
You can learn more about J.P.’s experience as an Adobe-Certified Instructor on his biography page.