J.P. Terry is the CEO of SmartDoc Technologies. SmartDoc Technologies is the worldwide leader in Adobe AEM Forms Training and Development. J.P. is an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) and an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) in the following Adobe technologies:
- Adobe AEM Administration
- Adobe AEM Development
- Adobe AEM Forms
- Adobe AEM Authoring
- Adobe AEM Digital Assets
J.P. has trained thousands of students and sold tens of thousands of Adobe Press books. Mr. Terry is a recognized authority and he represents Adobe each year by teaching AEM Forms at the Adobe Summit conference. J.P. works directly with the Adobe AEM Forms Product Engineering team to deliver students accurate product information in an engaging way. And, because he is also an AEM developer, J.P. will show you the best practices for design, development, and AEM administration. J.P. is the author of the best-selling Adobe Press books on Adobe forms including these:
- Adobe LiveCycle Designer: 2nd Edition (2013)
- Paperless: Real-World Solutions with Adobe Technology (2010)
- Creating Dynamic Forms with Adobe LiveCycle Designer (2007)
This is a partial list of the Adobe courseware that J.P. has authored.
- AEM Forms Administration OSGi (3-day)
- AEM Forms Administration JEE (3-day)
- AEM Forms Developer (2-day)
- AEM Forms Advanced Developer (2-day)
- AEM Forms and Databases OSGi (2-day)
- AEM Forms and Databases JEE (2-day)
- AEM Forms Designer (2-day)
Mr. Terry is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design. He has programming certifications from Microsoft (Microsoft Certified Developer) and from NYU (Certified Java Developer). Mr. Terry was also a leading Novell-Certified Netware Engineer in the 1990s.
Prior to working at SmartDoc Technologies, J.P. founded BrandWizard Technologies in 1996. BrandWizard was an early pioneer in MRM (Marketing Resource Management) and is now part of the Omnicom Group (OMC). He was the CEO of BrandWizard from 2000 to 2005.